Sunday, October 21, 2012

BANDUNG WAIT ME THERE

just wait for four days i will go to bandung with my family on 25 Oktober 2012. Just one day before celebrating Hari Raya Haji. Actually, i plan with my wife this year we should take opportunity visit Asean country especially a nearest country like Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam. This is a big plan, but money must be come first, no money no talk hahha. We had been at Singapore in August and nowthis month to bandung. I had been there 4 years ago and that why i want bring my wife to feel a shoping like Dive there. Hopefully everything goes like we plan. I already read an internet to get informations about bandung. At least we have a wise preparation. Bandung wait me there, hope dont rain and broke there.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates